at HMS have over twenty years of defence aerospace experience. Services
are offered in the following areas:
HMS has proven experience in the management of defence aerospace projects.
See our Projects page. HMS can manage any aspect of your defence project.
Whether its coordinating a tender for a repair contract, integrating
a new engineering management tool, or setting up a new repair facility.
HMS will use exceptional project management principles and tools to
ensure the project's success.
HMS can source temporary or permanent staff with specific weapon system
experience to assist logistic management units in:
- Engineering Change Proposal and Modification Order Development
- Technical assessing
- Publications management
- Stores Inventory Management
- Logistics Engineers
- Design Engineers
- Configuration Management
- Engineering Management
Technical Airworthiness Services
HMS has proven experience in assisting both service and commercial
organisations to qualify for obtaining and maintaining status as an
Authorised Engineering Organisation (AEO) from the RAAF Technical
Airworthiness Regulator. Services offered include:
- Technical Airworthiness Management Manual (TAMM) Regulation compliance
- Detailed report on probable non-conformances
- Recommendations for corrective action
- Coordination of corrective action
- Drafting of required plans and procedures to meet the TAMM requirements
- Auditing of Commercial organisations on behalf of RAAF AEOs
Placement and Management
HMS offers assistance to defence units to place and manage work with industry.
Skills available include:
- Researching requirements
- Preparation of specifications
- Tender evaluation
- Contract amendment drafting and coordination
your Defence Aerospace needs, Hunter Management Solutions can help your